The hidden riches of India lie in its breathtaking beauty and its diversity of cultures. With world's leading luxury train, Maharajas' Express, you can embark on an unforgettable escapade that starts off with the capital city of Delhi. Guests journey their way through iridescent lands of Jaipur to reach the vivid greens of Ranthambore. We then take our royal guests to the ancient capital city of Mughals, Fatehpur Sikri and then to Agra where they can witness the immortal sheen of the Taj Mahal. They soak in the regality of Gwalior and discover the sensuous moods of the temples of Khajuraho. Finally we reach the sacred city of Varanasi, and observe the divine beauty of River Ganges and lastly we savor the elegance and imperial splendour of Lucknow.
Cities Covered: Delhi - Jaipur - Ranthambore - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra - Gwalior - Khajuraho - Varanasi - Lucknow - Delhi
Ranthambore - Fatehpur Sikri
Agra - Gwalior
- Itinerary, destinations and scheduled departures may change without prior notice.
- Please contact your Guest Relations Executive for further details,prices and bookings of optional activities.
- However, it should be known that this luxury train tariff shall not include any optional tours mentioned in the itinerary, taxes, insurance, gratuities, telephone calls, laundry, non-house pour drinks.
- Maharajas’ Express fares aren’t inclusive of arrival and departure transfers, air tickets, pre as well as post tour accommodation and any tour extensions, unless specifically mentioned as part of the journeys.
- 5% GST will be charged extra
- Prices are subject to change in case of any change or amendment in the routing.
- Itineraries, destinations, venues and scheduled departure are subject to change without prior notice.
- Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabins with en suite bathrooms.
- All meals, soft beverages, house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits.
- Butler service.
- Guided off train excursions as illustrated in the journeys inclusive of entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of a guide.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water on board.
- Porterage at stations.
Does Not Include
- Any optional tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Taxes, Insurance, Gratuities.
- Telephone calls, laundry, alcoholic beverages (apart from the house brands of wines, spirits, beer served in the restaurants and bar).
- Video, film and professional still camera fees.
- Maharajas’ Express Exclusions Arrival and departure transfers.
- International and domestic air tickets.
- Pre and post tour accommodation and any tour extensions are not included unless specifically mentioned as part of the journeys.