With this journey, you can explore the true gems of India. The preciousness of Indian gems resides in its shimmering greens, its iridescent heritage, and its architectural marvels. With this unique Gems of India route, you can visit the iconic epitaph and monument of love- Taj Mahal, catch the sight of the elusive tiger at Ranthambore and explore the Indian culture in Jaipur.
The exciting Gems of India tour combines enthralling explorations with boundless luxury.
The tour stretches up to four days and each day brings a new city to explore.The season for this unique Gems of India journey starts in October and ends in April. You can always choose to either end or start a year with us amidst luxury and opulence.
- November 15, 2017
- December 13, 2017
- January 10, 2018
- February 07, 2018
- March 07, 2018
- April 04, 2018
- However, it should be known that this luxury train tariff shall not include any optional tours mentioned in the itinerary, taxes, insurance, gratuities, telephone calls, laundry, non-house pour drinks.
- Maharajas’ Express fares aren’t inclusive of arrival and departure transfers, air tickets, pre as well as post tour accommodation and any tour extensions, unless specifically mentioned as part of the journeys.
- 5% GST will be charged extra
- Prices are subject to change in case of any change or amendment in the routing.
- Itineraries, destinations, venues and scheduled departure are subject to change without prior notice.
- Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabins with en suite bathrooms.
- All meals, soft beverages, house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits.
- Butler service.
- Guided off train excursions as illustrated in the journeys inclusive of entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of a guide.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water on board.
- Porterage at stations.
- Any optional tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Taxes, Insurance, Gratuities.
- Telephone calls, laundry, alcoholic beverages (apart from the house brands of wines, spirits, beer served in the restaurants and bar).
- Video, film and professional still camera fees.
- Maharajas’ Express Exclusions Arrival and departure transfers.
- International and domestic air tickets.
- Pre and post tour accommodation and any tour extensions are not included unless specifically mentioned as part of the journeys.
Ranthambore - Jaipur