This journey begins at bustling commercial city of Mumbai and ends at the national capital, Delhi. In this Indian heritage luxury tour our guests get to admire the beautiful cave paintings at Ajanta, a UNESCO World Heritage site followed by a visit to the Venice of East, Udaipur. Our royal guests also catch the glimpse of regality of Rajasthan and visit the majestic Mehrangarh fort at Jodhpur and also enjoy sundowner cocktails with a sumptuous barbeque on the charming sand dunes of Bikaner. Our guests also soak in the iridescence of Pink City, Jaipur, catch the glimpse of elusive tigers from close quarters at Ranthambore and relearn the meaning of beauty and love at Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. To make our heritage train tours an unforgettable affair, Maharajas' Express, world's leading luxury train provides all this in utmost lavishness and opulence.
Cities Covered: Mumbai - Ajanta - Udaipur - Jodhpur - Bikaner - Jaipur - Ranthambore - Agra - Delhi.
Ranthambore - Fatehpur Sikri
Agra - Delhi
- Itinerary, destinations and scheduled departures may change without prior notice.
- Please contact your Guest Relations Executive for further details,prices and bookings of optional activities.
- However, it should be known that this luxury train tariff shall not include any optional tours mentioned in the itinerary, taxes, insurance, gratuities, telephone calls, laundry, non-house pour drinks.
- Maharajas’ Express fares aren’t inclusive of arrival and departure transfers, air tickets, pre as well as post tour accommodation and any tour extensions, unless specifically mentioned as part of the journeys.
- 5% GST will be charged extra.
- Prices are subject to change in case of any change or amendment in the routing.
- Itineraries, destinations, venues and scheduled departure are subject to change without prior notice.
- Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabins with en suite bathrooms.
- All meals, soft beverages, house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits.
- Butler service.
- Guided off train excursions as illustrated in the journeys inclusive of entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of a guide.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water on board.
- Porterage at stations.
Does Not Include
- Any optional tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
Taxes, Insurance, Gratuities.
- Telephone calls, laundry, alcoholic beverages (apart from the house brands of wines, spirits, beer served in the restaurants and bar).
- Video, film and professional still camera fees.
- Maharajas’ Express Exclusions Arrival and departure transfers.
- International and domestic air tickets.
- Pre and post tour accommodation and any tour extensions are not included unless specifically mentioned as part of the journeys.