The Indian Splendor, this journey has redefined Rajasthan Luxury Tours. This grandiose odyssey has an extensive itinerary extending up to 8 days and each day a new visit awaits our gusts. Guests can examine the detailed beauty of the world's monumental icon of love the Taj Mahal, can spot the elusive tiger in the vivid greens of Ranthambore National Park,and can soak the spectacular regal heritage of Rajasthan in its magnificent forts, vibrant bazars and the royal cuisine. The journey will leave you with everlasting memories of a unique mix of Culture, History and Folklore and will show you a new meaning of India tourism.
Cities Covered: Delhi - Agra - Ranthambore - Jaipur - Bikaner - Jodhpur - Udaipur - Balasinor - Mumbai.
Delhi - Agra
Ranthambore - Jaipur
- Itinerary, destinations and scheduled departures may change without prior notice.
- Please contact your Guest Relations Executive for further details,prices and bookings of optional activities.
- However, it should be known that this luxury train tariff shall not include any optional tours mentioned in the itinerary, taxes, insurance, gratuities, telephone calls, laundry, non-house pour drinks.
- Maharajas’ Express fares aren’t inclusive of arrival and departure transfers, air tickets, pre as well as post tour accommodation and any tour extensions, unless specifically mentioned as part of the journeys.
- 5% GST will be charged extra
- Prices are subject to change in case of any change or amendment in the routing.
- Itineraries, destinations, venues and scheduled departure are subject to change without prior notice.
- Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabins with en suite bathrooms.
- All meals, soft beverages, house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits.
- Butler service.
- Guided off train excursions as illustrated in the journeys inclusive of entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of a guide.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water on board.
- Porterage at stations.
Does Not Include
- Any optional tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Taxes, Insurance, Gratuities.
- Telephone calls, laundry, alcoholic beverages (apart from the house brands of wines, spirits, beer served in the restaurants and bar)
- Video, film and professional still camera fees.
- Maharajas’ Express Exclusions Arrival and departure transfers.
- International and domestic air tickets.
- Pre and post tour accommodation and any tour extensions are not included unless specifically mentioned as part of the journeys.