Cities Covered: Beijing, Yantai, Qingdao
Day 1: Arrive at Beijing International Airport. Welcomed by the local guide and transferred to the hotel. Visit to the Temple of Heaven.
Day 2:Visit to the Great Wall of China and then the Sacred road which is also known as the road to heaven. It was believed that the emperor descended from heaven through this road and ascended back to heaven through the same road.
Day 3: Visit to Tiananmen Square which is a city square in the centre of Beijing followed by a visit to theForbidden City which now houses the Palace Museum. It served as the home of emperors and their households as well as the ceremonial and political centre of the Chinese government for almost 500 years. Shopping at the local market before heading back to the hotel.
Day 4:Transfer from Beijing to Yantai by high speed train. On arrival visit to Changyu Wine Culture Museum. This museum consists of a hundred year old underground cellar in addition to exhibition halls that vividly highlight Changyu’s glorious history.
Day 5:Transfer from Yantai to Qingdao. Visit to Penglai Pavilion. Transfer to Qingdao city and then visit May Fourth Square and the Olympic Sailing Centre which was constructed in 2008 for the Summer Olympics.
Day 6:Visit to Tsingtao Brewery, Xiaoyushan Park and the Badaguan Pass.
Day 7:Transfer to Qingdao International airport for flight back home.
- Good & Service Tax (GST) as applicable payable extra
- Third person sharing the room would be provided an additional mattress or rollaway bed
- Check in at hotel at 1400hrs and check out at 1200hrs. This may change according to hotels
- Child above 11 years of age would be considered as adult traveller
- The cost is based on current government and airline taxes and any increase in the tax structure in future will be collected as per actual
- Programs are subject to change without prior notice
- Hotels rooms are subject to availability as no reservation has been done yet
- Accommodation with breakfast based on twin share at Beijing-Hotel Yongan, Yantai-
- Hotel Ramada, Qingdao- Hotel Huanghai.
- Private Coach transfers throughout the tour
- Half board basis with the first meal dinner on arrival day and end breakfast
- (Chinese food in local restaurants)
- English speaking local guide
Does Not Include
- International air tickets, personal consumption and tips
- Chinese Visa Fee
- National guide if needed at an Extra Cost for Group Travel
- Entrance fees to all visits, payable directly
- Early check-in & Late check out
- Travel Insurances
- Packages rates are not valid during trade fairs, Chinese New Year or during any events