Cities Covered: Beijing, Qufu, Tai’an, Jinan
Day 1: Arrival at Beijing International airport. You will be received by the guide and transferred to the hotel to freshen up and then visit to theTemple of Heaven.
Day 2: Visit to the Great Wall of China and then the Sacred road which is also known as the road to heaven. It was believed that the emperor descended from heaven through this road and ascended back to heaven through the same road.
Day 3:Visit to Tiananmen Square which is a city square in the centre of Beijing followed by a visit to theForbidden City which now houses the Palace Museum. It served as the home of emperors and their households as well as the ceremonial and political centre of the Chinese government for almost 500 years. Shopping at the local market before heading back to the hotel.
Day 4: Transfer fromBeijing to Qufu by high speed train. On arrival, visit to Confucius hometown, Confucius Temple, Confucius Mansion and theConfucius Forrest.
Day5: Transfer from Qufu to Tai’an. On arrival, visit to Mt.Taishan by cable car and then visit to Buyang Village including a visit to thekindergarten and then have dinner with a local family.
Day 6:Transfer from Tai’an to Jinan. On arrival, visit to Baotu Spring Park, Daming Lake and a scenic walk through the old city area.
Day 7 Transfer to Jinan International airport for flight home.
|Details||Price in Indian Rupee||Price in US Dollar|
|Cost Per Person on Twin Share||Rs.73,190||US $1126|
|Cost per person for monuments and other entrance fees||Rs.9,555||US $253|
- Good & Service Tax (GST) as applicable payable extra
- Third person sharing the room would be provided an additional mattress or rollaway bed
- Check in at hotel at 1400hrs and check out at 1200hrs. This may change according to hotels
- Child above 11 years of age would be considered as adult traveller
- The cost is based on current government and airline taxes and any increase in the tax structure in future will be collected as per actual
- Programs are subject to change without prior notice
- Hotels rooms are subject to availability as no reservation has been done yet
- Accommodation with breakfast, based on twin share at Beijing- Hotel Yongan, Jinan- Hotel Shungeng, Tai’an- Hotel Plaza,Qufu- Hotel Queli.
- Private Coach transfers throughout the tour
- Half board basis with the first meal being dinner on arrival and ending with breakfast.
- (Chinese food in local restaurants)
- English speaking local guide
Does Not Include
- International air tickets, personal consumption and tips
- Chinese Visa Fee
- National guide if needed at an Extra Cost for Group Travel
- Entrance fees to all visits, payable directly
- Early check-in & Late check out
- Travel Insurances
- Packages rates are not valid during trade fairs, Chinese New Year or during any events